Friday, May 26, 2006

Welcome!



Hi all,

Welcome to my blogspot where I'll post every now and then on whatever happens to be my theme of the moment. Right now it's all about getting an agent and publisher for my first book!! The whole process is quite a journey and my admiration for anyone who's done it has gone up by about a thousand fold. I keep hearing the message 'don't give up'. Like I could if I wanted to. Anyone who was born with a need to write, or make a difference, or whatever your calling or passion in life is, knows that as frustrating and challenging as the journey can be at times, some form of insanity (or sanity?) within keeps pushing you to keep going. Everything happens for a reason - and everything happens at the right time. It's one thing to know this, and it's another thing to live it. This seems to be a lesson the universe really wants me to learn - patience has never been my strong suit but I'm starting to get the hang of it. For added support I'm asking the writing angels to help me and am repeating the mantra...I am being connected right now with the perfect agent and the perfect publisher. Prayers appreciated!

Sending lots of good vibes to everyone out there who is taking steps to vision their dream awake - anything is do-able. Keep going.

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.” -Walt Disney

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it." - William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment