Thursday, November 06, 2008

November Newsletter

November 2008
What’s New this Month!

November Monthly Visions: Anything is Possible, Yes We Can!
I am here in Seattle, USA and what a time to be here! I can hardly believe what is happening, even though I have imagined it, dreamt it, visioned it, been told by my inner knowing for my whole life that it would happen, still I feel I have woken up in the middle of my dream, only to find it is real after all. All I – and we – have ever imagined, visioned, felt to be true, hoped will be – is and will be, and in one night Obama with his win and his words has truly created a global energetic shift in consciousness, with everyone thinking the same thing: anything is possible!!!...Read more here: http://danamrkich.blogspot.com/2008/11/anything-is-possible-yes-we-can.html

Visioning the Dream Awake Radio Show
My 13 week series of Visioning the Dream Awake on Voice America’s 7th Wave Network is complete, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I will be back on the airwaves in 2009 I’m sure, and once I confirm where and when I will let you know! For now, here is the link to the show if you want to download any archived shows, but be quick as the page may not be up for much longer. If you don’t get there in time I will have all shows archived and available free on my website eventually:
http://www.modavox.com/voiceamericacms/WebModules/HostModaview.aspx?HostId=535&ChannelId=4&Flag=1

Soul Sessions
As always Soul Sessions are available via Email, so if you need any guidance as we move from one year to another, the link to book is below. Skype is also increasingly being used around the world, so if you would prefer a ‘phone’ session just let me know on the booking form and we can make it happen via Skype!
http://www.danamrkich.com/readings/index.html

A New Chapter
Toward the end of the month, around Nov 26, I will be emailing you with a very special offer. A special selection of my colleagues will be offering a bunch of fabulous free gifts for all copies of A New Chapter sold on Amazon that day. If you haven’t already bought a copy, that would be a good day to do so. If you have, then perhaps you might like to buy a copy for a friend and still get the benefit of the free gifts, or simply forward the offer on to your circle. We are truly now in our New Chapter, so it is such an exciting time to be getting this book out there!

Have a wonderful November!

Blessings,

Dana


Australia’s Dana Mrkich, author of A New Chapter, offers Soul Sessions to clients all around the world to help people step into their true self and best possible reality. She is a passionate advocate for empowering, inspiring media and is the host of Visioning the Dream Awake on Voice America’s 7th Wave Network. To subscribe to Dana’s newsletter please email: subscribe@danamrkich.com


Dana Mrkich
Host Visioning the Dream Awake
Author A New Chapter
Spiritual Intuitive, Writer, New Reality Visionary
BA Communications (Social Inquiry/Media)
Email: dana@danamrkich.com
Online: www.danamrkich.com
MySpace: www.myspace.com/danamrkich

No comments:

Post a Comment