Wednesday, October 14, 2009

For Sydney People: In Person Sessions available

Hi all,

I have landed back in Sydney after my wonderful nomadic adventure. We were gone almost 16 months!

In addition to my Email, Phone and Skype Sessions (available globally, call charges are free to you), I will be conducting In Person Soul Sessions once again from Sydney. For those wanting to work on major change in one or more life areas, I am also offering Soul Coaching packages that include 4 visits, goal setting, homework and phone support. Please email me for more info or to schedule an appointment: dana@danamrkich.com.

If you are outside Sydney or outside Australia and would be interested in a Soul Coaching package via phone please let me know.

We have set up home on my grandmother's peaceful 6 acre farm on the Northern Beaches which, thanks to my sister Jelena who is about to qualify as an art therapist, now includes a beautiful healing room. (Jelena will be running some fantastic workshops and courses over the summer including one where you make your own dreamcatcher, so if you want to connect with your creative spirit I recommend you subscribe to her list: www.jelenamrkich.com or email: jelena@jelenamrkich.com

Looking forward to seeing clients old and new soon!

Blessings,

Dana


DANA MRKICH Author, Soul Intuitive, Social Activist/Writer Teacher, Radio Host, New Reality Visionary BA Communications (Social Inquiry/Media) Author - A New ChapterTeacher - Your New Chapter Online Course Email: dana@danamrkich.com Online: www.danamrkich.com

Subscribe to Dana's Monthly Newsletter Visioning the Dream Awake for Monthly Visions,
articles, interviews, courses and more.

Next Course Starting October 26! Enrol in Dana's 7 week Online Course Your New Chapter, commencing October 26, 2009. Find out why you have the reality you have, and how to create the reality you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment