Saturday, May 30, 2015

Now on Instagram




I'm on Instagram yay, so for you Insta peeps out there you can follow me @danamrkich.


It's in line with my need these days for more colourful inspiration and fun with fewer words. Ok so you know a Shift has happened if I'm feeling to use fewer words!! I literally cut my little fingers while still in a cot insisting I had to read the big books haha:) So I'm kinda doing things backwards and feeling younger and lighter the longer I'm here on Lady Earth.

A lot of you may be feeling the same as our old contracts are done. What does that mean? Well in the words of Elaine from Seinfeld, it means whatever the hell you want it to mean. To me it means a lot of things especially: freedom to be whoever you feel to be right now today, free of old programs and old cycle missions, greater awareness of a whole lot of stuff in our inner and outer and higher and lower worlds, and taking full responsibility for the You that you are each day. It's good, it's empowering, it's liberating. X

(c) Dana Mrkich 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment