Wednesday, May 06, 2015

The wisdom of our kids

Jax decided he needed to smudge me tonight. He was deliberately spilling water over the floor so I let out an exasperated "Jaxon!" He responded: "Mama, I smudged the angry away when Peita was here (he'd smudged himself after a pre-full moon emotional release), why is it back? I need to smudge you now."

So he smudged me, and smudged the angry out the door "so it doesn't come back". Then at bedtime he says very matter of factly: "Being angry can make you sick, very very sick".

Hearing that from him felt more powerful and humbling than all the knowledge gained, books read and healings had. Being a mum has been filled with daily reminders to 'be' what I 'know'. Children are pure teachers, no ego, just natural wisdom and light, playful, joyful spirits and hearts. 

What pieces of wisdom have your children, grandkids, nephews, nieces and loved little ones said to you?

(C) Dana Mrkich 2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment